(SPECIAL DISCOUNTS in all Categories)
1. Registration charges include all conference kit, Conference lunch and dinner. Please note that the registration fee is only for paper publication, attending the conference etc. Authors should bear all lodging and boarding expenses on their own. (Subsidized accommodation can be provided in campus on prior request).
2. At least one author per paper has to register and present the paper. Non-presented papers will not be submitted for inclusion to IEEE Xplore as per IEEE policy.
3. Each registration entitles the author to present one paper only.
4. Registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. Receipt of registration will be provided during the conference.
5. It may be ensured that the Remitter’s (Participant/Author) name, EasyChair Paper-ID and the Purpose of remittance (Registration Fees) is clearly mentioned by the Remitter in the Funds Transfer Application. Indian Nationals or Students residing overseas have to pay foreign author’s registration rate only.
6. Only Full-Time Students are considered under Student’s Registration. If an author is Register as Student, then he/she must submit a valid proof of identity..
7. Author(s) seeking official letter to apply for CONFERENCE GRANT from professional bodies may send their request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Co-Authors of registered papers will get 20% discount on base rate in the respective category.
9. 10% discount will be given on ten or more registrations from one organization in General Category only.
10. IEEE Members must mention their valid membership number and also attach a copy of the membership card or any other proof of valid membership.
What better time to become one, and join one of the world's oldest and largest technical professional organizations. (https://www.ieee.org/)